Sunday, March 7, 2010

San Francisco/ Mission 1/ Philz Coffee/



It's kinda wierd to blog about coffee, it makes me feel super nerdy. In a world of coffee culture that is the West Coast, I was very very happy to have been taken to Philz Coffee in the Mission. Where I actually need to read about all the coffee to order my cup, which is made by the cup. And served to you Dunkin' Donuts style where they ask you how you like your cream and sugar, because they are the professionals they know how this should taste. The milk or cream can be heated up for you and your tea is served to you without the bag and perfectly brewed.

Jane and I got the Tesoro, chocolate in the coffee grounds, brewed, so not super chocolatey or sweet. Served with steamed cream and a slapped mint leaf.

My cousin had the off-the-menu Red Sea blend, served black of course.

Philz Coffee
3101 24th St
(at Folsom St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 875-9370

No comments: