Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Breakfast Meeting at Work


Every week on Tuesdays, my department has an internal breakfast meeting. Usually this consists of someone picking up a dozen bad donuts or various bagels. We all agreed on a schedule and today was my day to bring in the yummy morning food. So I decided to make Sun-dried Tomato Scallion and Ham Mini Fritatta and Cinnamon Swirl Muffins. They came out amazing. Perfect browning and fluffy. However, I failed to check my blackberry the night before to be notified that they had canceled the meeting. I rolled in with my little catering Tupperware all ready to go. I even re-toasted the fritatta to make them warm. Then I noticed no one was at work. Regardless, the food came out delicious.

Here are some quotes from the people who ate from my desk.

That was seriously breakfast nirvana. Much respect. The muffins were tres tres beneficial to my cravings for goodness.

No comments: