Monday, July 23, 2007

Jammin'

I was lucky enough this week to have 3 lovely people in my life give me jam as a present. I recieved a jar of West Virginia Blackberry Mountain Jam from Tim. I got a jar of Traverse City, Michigan Cherry Butter from Amanda. And from Gianna I recieved the sweetest jar of blueberry jam from Japan. All these jams in the span of 24 hours, I told you I was a lucky girl. Of course I had to have it with a loaf of fresh multigrain from Metropolitan Bakery and sweet butter with bits of sea salt churned in it.




Tim really enjoyed the Blackberry Jam the most. The Japanese jam was rather amazing because it was whole blueberries and wasn't too sweet, it was more like pie filling. The Cherry Butter is the kind of thing I would smother all over cheese because its not too jelly like, but has a good flavor that would go well with savory things.

No comments: