Friday, November 23, 2007

Dessert Truck


In Hawaii there are no ice cream trucks. So whenever I see one now, I freak out and follow it. The idea of delicious things on wheels always intrigues me, so I flipped out when I found out about the Dessert Truck. 
Unfortunately I live in the Philly, so I can't readily get to the Dessert Truck, which has all non-pretention yet well made desserts all for 5 bucks. Things like warm waffles with nutella, bananas and sea salt or Creme Brulee from a truck sounds like the best things in the world to me.

It's on University Place near 8th on Tuesdays through Fridays from 6 till it's gone! 

www.desserttruck.com


1 comment:

Seo Link Master said...

Fuel is the adrenaline of any car, truck or engine. Thus, it is every vehicle owner's wish to enhance the fuel of their car and save more of it as well. With this in mind, the most innovative fuel-saving tool in the automotive industry was conceptualized and created: the Tornado Fuel saver. An automotive air channeling tool that creates a swirling air motion, the Tornado Fuel Saver allows the air to move in a faster and more efficient way by whirling air around corners and bends. Hence, more fuel is saved.