Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mom and Tanakas

When I was visiting Ryohei's family in Japan they made me an American style breakfast. Which were these tiny fluffly pancakes that didn't taste like pancakes but tasted like donuts. They were the most delicious things I had ever tasted. They laughed at me and said I could make them too. So whenever they get the chance they send me a packages of the pancake mix. Since Ryohei and his sister Etsuko we're just in Hawaii visiting my parents, I got this package.



What my mom gave me and what Ryohei gave me started to blend together. So I am not sure who gave me what in this package but the Red Bean Mochi I finished in one sitting. The fancy japanese fish snacks were a little too fishy for Tim ( but perfect with beer!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the pancake mix?

Kris Chau said...

Its in the left hand corner, its in japanese. I actually just made it and it tastes like donuts. It's insane.